We are very conscious of social responsibility and invest a portion of our profits through the MGM Foundation into sustainable ventures that give social return on equity. Some of our initiatives include:
- Funding the Diagnostic Wing at the Breach Candy Hospital in memory of our founder, M G Maheshwari thereby benefitting thousands of patients every year
- Incubating Muktangan’s Teacher’s Training Foundation.
- Funding the Teacher Training program for The Teacher Foundation (TTF) which was rolled out to 100 teachers and headmasters in Bangalore.
- Providing support to the Nanhi Kali Foundation for their programs.
- Donating every year to Salaam Bombay Anti-Tobacco Program.
- Actively running the Triveni Sodhani Trust which works to serve the local community in Lonavala, Maharashtra by providing ambulance and health care service assistance.
As a team, we choose one social or environmental goal every year – be it environment, education, health initiatives or community development. We then work both as a team and individually to contribute to the common goal. We also communicate and encourage everyone associated with us to help us achieve our goals.